Valve Springs On Fg

Snapper

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 22d

Depends on how much power and how much boost you run. A friend has 383 rwkw and changed his. They were fine when he had 300

• G666E Turbo!!!
  • Member For: 14y 3m 2d

I have 24 stock FGt valve springs at home if anyone wants to come get them and then have them tested

One place said I needed them, so I got them... Probably didn't need them though, but cheap insurance, not thati give my car much stick :s

• Member For: 17y 10m 22d

Actually, I wouldn't mind getting them tested at some stage, to see how they compare to stock BA and I also have a set of FG F6 sitting at work, so could be a good comparison.

• G666E Turbo!!!
  • Member For: 14y 3m 2d

well I'll bring them in on monday you can have them, just counted theres 25..... oh sh*t! ;)

if I forget when I drop off the car, I'll bring them in when I get it or something, I dont need them anymore... you'd have to check your invoice for km's if you record that kinda thing but they'd have about 5000km ish on them from a september 09 build date car

• Member For: 20y 8m 13d

Still factory valve springs in mine. But all engines are different so you'll have to see how you go. Only way to know is either remove them and test them or tune on the dyno and see.

Benny

• Member For: 14y 11m 2d

I had standard springs in mine at 340rkw. Since then I have now changed them. I wouldnt want to push any more power then that out of the standard ones. Better to be safe than sorry I say....