• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Carnage on the Garage Floor
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 10m 17d

what's so funny Bomber?

sorry mate - wasn't aimed at you all all. Andrewd's close when he relised it was n/a - that was gold. Then s3xr6t followed up with the same and I'm off me meds :buttonit:. Gotta be nice to him but he makes good stuff :spoton:.

I'd stay with what your got mate, most do with the turbo also. Don't know how well the factory n/a zorst works so maybe look into that. I know of some n/a's getting around with over 200rwkw which is pretty impressive without a huffer. :beerchug:

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 10d

I cannot beleive the number of blokes driving around with turbo back exhausts wihout a tune. FFS

edit NA car. fark, comment stil remains however

• Member For: 13y 2m 13d

I assume you aren't talking about me, I don't even have an aftermarket exhaust fitted yet, it's sitting in my brother's Garage waiting for me to come and collect.

AND I will be getting it tuned very soon after that is fitted, @ Pit Lane Automotive.

But I agree, have turbo back Exhausts GET TUNE. I have heard that time and time again.

• Carnage on the Garage Floor
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 10m 17d

I cannot beleive the number of blokes driving around with turbo back exhausts wihout a tune. FFS

edit NA car. fark, comment stil remains however

Strike three - we're all out :roflmbo:

• 2 weeks later...
  • RUS531
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 9d

I have had the BPR CAI on my previous ute (BF XR6 N/A). I had it tuned using the xr8 snorkel then changed to the BRP unit and it did make a significant seat of pants difference. I did not get a dyno comparison becuase I lived a good 10hrs from the tuner, and using a different dyno wasn't going to be an accurate comparison. In my opinion I reckon they are a good bit of gear.

I wouldn't be too worried about the tune if you are changing your exhaust, unlike the turbo engines, you won't be running any risks without retuning, you just won't be getting the most out of your enitre setup.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 1m 3d

Ive got one on my ute, was there when I bought it. This car is completely different to my last T so its hard to tell how good it is. I know that it sounds good and is a tidy piece of kit, not sure that id shell $650 for one though... plus its a pain in the a$$ to fill the washer bottle