Anyone Here From Northside?

tattooxr6

• Member For: 13y 1m 26d

Hey guys,

Recently moved to Redcliffe, originally from Melbourne and wanting to get out and see some other ppl's rides on here and have abit of a cruise every now and again, anyone here considered starting up something on a regular basis? like a mini meet or something once a fortnight?? I have a ba xr6 T with all the usual bolt on's!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Senior Moron
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 11m 5d

Gday Tattoo keen for a look see........... but I've just got my car back and running it in so I'm there but not

• Member For: 13y 1m 26d

Well since there is a decent amount of interest, I think we should definately try and make his a regular event! , I was so bored last nite (redcliffe) I was crusiing around the local area but didnt see any action at all!! but god I was annoyed during the day, cruising home with the mrs and little one.. and I get a hyper yellow vx ss pull up beside me, revving it up.. and then launched it.. I did nothing as I would have got belted by the mrs, then he gets beside me and slows down to 60kph , trying to get me on a rolling run... it was soooo hard to resist the temptation, especially since he is the one wanting to for it! I had not a doubt in the world I would have destroyed him... but then I go out alone later on, dont see anything or anyone!!

anyway, where did we want to meet up ??? I dont finish work till 6pm, so cant get there till 7-7:30... not sure what time ppl were thinking!

maybe meet up at the underground carpark on discovery drive???, its just behind the maccas on anzac avenue, (the one near north lakes)