Finally Got My Ute

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 10d

Use less fuel and parts wear maybe? Surely, though, the amount of money you'd get from selling the parts wouldn't leave you that far ahead by the time you've had to pay for a retune back to stock etc?

• Like 1

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 30d
20 hours ago, arronm said:

One thing I have learnt, once you sell something you rarely get it back. That's why I rarely sell anything. Just keep adding to my collection.

Although if I owned this I would sell it....

18496639.jpg

dont laugh I kinda miss that car. I hardly spent a cent on it in the 7 years I had it. it was a ghia bro. full luxury 100% stock apart from the wheels which I got later on. it had a 5k stereo system in it at one stage too! 

well if I go back to stock I hope to be in front money wise ? back to stock tune is just reloading the stock tune and putting all the stock sh*t back on.

otherwise ill do it all at home to save labour costs?

I need to fix my house up. its phucked.

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 2m 12d

What sort of work does your house need?

From reading your thread I would've thought your tradie skillz were best applied to the house and saving coin there, rather than downgrading the ute for the sake of a few grand.

• XR50T
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 11m 23d

No way you'll make any money out of returning to stock. Your not far enough into it to make that a worthwhile option.

Keep the ute man.

Save where you can working on the house yourself. Not the hardest thing to do with a trade background.
I get it's not an enjoyable task but when you can do it properly and yourself why not.
Just don't be like me fixing my AC, things an absolute bitsa, still works like a champ though lol.

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 30d

I planed on keeping the ute just go back to stock. well I thought id flog all the parts off it.

I need the money to buy the materials. roof painted/new guttering/facias/down pipes/hot water etc.

that's 10k right there