CJF077

Donations - Why Donate?

I want to donate but do't have paypal or credit card. never had a credit card and never will, is there another way to donate, and dont do internet banking. if there is another way please let me know thanks.

Hi Pazzo

Easiest way is to do an offline donation using our donation system, grab our bank details and head on down to the CBA and deposit it into our account, or if you have a chequebook we can take a cheque too and just send it to our PO BOX.

Cheers & Thanks

Chris

I have been a member for like 1 hour and have already donated twice to help the club out as I believe that a small contribution really isn't that much of a impact to my life and love donating :D

Cheers mate buttrock.gif

You can also make your avi 150x150 now if you want, really show off your car. Noticed your from Melbourne too, hit the hwy much?

Really sweet as. Yer I hit the hwy every Friday night but in the daily atm due to my turbo blowing up in the XR :(

Need to find a place to get it fixed

Made a offline donation but it has not appeared under my name as a donating member. Sent CJF077 all the deatils. Don't want other members thinking I'm a tight arse. I free loaded long enough.

Why has there been no adjustment under my avatar saying I have donated, have donated on other forums offline giving all the details and within 2hrs it appear's near my name. On here giving all my donating details and it's been 54hrs and nothing. Not having a go but don't want other members thinking I have not donated. Sorry for having a go.

Whats the going rate for donations? $20? $50? Happy to help out, only have like 5 posts but already got some awesome info from this forum.

Sorry we didn't get back to ya, cheers for the donation.

Details are in the donations section.

just made my small contribution (I think, been a while since I've used paypal :blink: ), great webby/ solid info :buttrock: keep up the great work. cant wait to meet a few of ya'll on the streets and show off my tailgate :3gears::P

just made my small contribution (I think, been a while since I've used paypal :blink: ), great webby/ solid info :buttrock: keep up the great work. cant wait to meet a few of ya'll on the streets and show off my tailgate :3gears::P

Thanks mate greatly appreciated.

I've been freeloading for long enough and just figured it how to donate off my phone so made my first donation. Does every donation add up to get the benefits? Cheers, great forum

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Hi guys.How long after you make a donation can you get into donating members forum.Curius to see.This xr6 turbo forum is great work.Very informitive,thank you.

hey I donated 50 bucks and didnt get gold member ...............iam crying now

Please provide through the ticket system the dates and method of transfer and I will adjust your account. Just need to cross reference it against what we have received.

Hi guys.How long after you make a donation can you get into donating members forum.Curius to see.This xr6 turbo forum is great work.Very informitive,thank you.

If it is via Paypal it is done instantaneously. Via bank transfer a few days as we need to verify the transfer and then approve the donation.

Thanks to all who have donated so far. Some additional things that we need to do for the site is to ensure we have a full backup (redundancy) in case of a failure, this will include offsite data backup. We also need to get some coding work done on the main page of the site, moving to IP Content and things moved around a bit. Any help towards this is appreciated. More of a tidying up thing.