Seduce with Cashmere leather.

Mods:

Custom 3.5" Stainless exhaust-Brian from Exhaust Innovations At Capalaba

Plazmaman pipe kit-Karl Moore From Hiro Performance

Blue Power Racing CAI

Rapid's Turbo intake pipe

Custom Tune By Clinton Hoking From Capalaba Motor Repairs

Here is a photo of the tune:

To say that I am happy with this tune is an understatement!

With only an exhaust and tune to be pulling numbers like this is incredible!

Amazing what you can achieve when your given the right advice and you have the best in the game working on your car!

Id like to thank:

Karl Moore from Hiro Performance for the fantastic advice and service he gave me through my upgrade! A true gentlemen. I would reccommend anyone to use Hiro Performance for their professionalism and service.

Brian from Exhaust Innovations at Capalaba for an exhaust that has me lost for words. Lets just say that it turns more heads than a girl with a set of juicy vine ripened chest fruit! Seameless job all round!

Clinton Hoking from Capalaba Motor Repairs for a tune that has to be felt to be believed.

Clintons finness is something that gives you peace of mind, knowing that your car is in the best hands.

He spent hours tweaking the car to ensure that we got the best possible result that I was after and did not settle for 2nd best! He also explained everything in terms that I could understand.

And Andrew (Wagnman) for taking me for a drive and letting me see first hand what these cars can do! Also for the add on's-Pleasure doing business with you.

Being such a young guy, its nice to know that there are people out there who genuinly give you the right advice and information to really get the ball rolling.

Without the help from all above my car would not be @ where it is today.

Cheers

STICKZ

post-39983-129034499498_thumb.jpg

• Member For: 13y 7m 18d

Well done all involved a super result. I hate to be rude but, did those small mods come with a small price? How does it go with the warranty on the car?

My car is stock and the power is amazing.............with mods, wow?

• Member For: 14y 11d

Thanks guys! Yes I am over the moon. I thought the power was strong as stock also, however the rate at which this thing chews the road up now is phenominal. So much power at low RPM, throws me into the seat.....whip lash! :roflmbo:

As for price, I guess u get what u pay for. I did all my mods at the same time, so I didn't have to get a re-tune everytime I added something.

Cost was approx $5300 Small price to pay to play :3gears:

Warranty was a major focus point for me as I wanted to ensure everything that could be covered still was.

The car can be flashed back to stock with this set up as I am still using the standard injectors-cooler-plugs. All parts come in black so looking under the bonnet-none the wiser.

Guess time will tell if ford cover anything?

STICKZ

• Member For: 14y 9m 29d

Gday Stik.

Awesome result mate great to hear it's gone to plan.

The air box and intake pipe off teh turbo make the thing sound wicked dont they.

We'll have to stir the boys up for a Thursday night run to Harrys ro a Friday night run up to the spot up on the north side that Rusty was talkign about.

Enjoy.

• Member For: 14y 11d

Gday Stik.

Awesome result mate great to hear it's gone to plan.

The air box and intake pipe off teh turbo make the thing sound wicked dont they.

We'll have to stir the boys up for a Thursday night run to Harrys ro a Friday night run up to the spot up on the north side that Rusty was talkign about.

Enjoy.

Hey Andrew! I love the sound soooooo much! You get the ccchhhhhh sound just putting around town! Too much fun :buttrock:

I was speaking with Karl on monday, and he said Thursday night might be on.

Count me in if u come over this side of town. Be good to catch up.

STICKZ

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 3d

Well done mate, the look on your face when you came back from your test drive with Clint was priceless...

BTW: Don't tell Clint you said he works for CMR... Ric will never let him leave.. :surrenderwave:

(Clinton's business name is Profile Performance)

Clint