Reverse Sensors

sssilver

• Member For: 14y 5m 27d

Mine are command and they just make the beeps. I paid $400 to have them installed when I bought the ute new. I thought ford were going to fit them but they got someone in to do it. An installer came over yesterday day to have a look he said that's where they fit them on all utes. I find that hard to beleive cause its 20cm lower than the recommended height according to the instructions. He took a photo of them and said he would show the boss and get back to me. I have a feeling they wont get back to me cause they know they f#@ked up and will either have to move them up and get me new bumpers or remove them, get me new bumpers and give me a refund.

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m

Mine cost something like that too. Did you show him the pic of mine?

• Member For: 15y 4m 17d

Has anyone had sensors fitted to their 6T sedan after the purchase? Did Ford do it? Happy with the result? How much did it set you back? Been thinking of doing it. Likewise with the reversing camera option for the FG.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 17y 1m 16d

any updates on the "refund"......going off the topic a bit,,why don't utes come with optional factory fitted sensors. I think the Expensive Daewoo ones do.