Sydney Motor Show 2010 Anyone Been?

TURBO4LT

• Member For: 13y 8m 3d

Was going to go, but dont think I can spare the time, and my new car might be here next week, so I will be busy talking to it and getting to know eachother (my other half is going to be jelous :rolleyes: )

Anyway make sure you take heaps of pics of the ford stand for us!

• Member For: 16y 10m 27d

just got back I'll throw some pics up tomorrow night. ford had quite a large stand compared with last year. they had a new GT on its side so we could get a good look at the underneath. little lacking in the f6 department. had the new gs and gs ute there. they also had the focus RS on display attracting quite a bit of attention.

Had a mad looking simulator there too.. fully suspended hydrolic thing.

• 10.5 @ 132MPH
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 25d

It was pretty awesome to see the new supercharged GT and the presentation was not too bad but it would have been good to see a dyno run or at least to hear it, yeh I guess the greenys wouldn't like them starting the cars up at the show.The RS was great love to see one off the line against a rexxy.Did anyone see the orange Merc man that looked sick, apparently there is only 3 in the world that colour.

post-14268-128740012333_thumb.jpg

post-14268-128740016404_thumb.jpg

post-14268-128740018618_thumb.jpg

post-14268-12874002047_thumb.jpg

Edited by Dagabond
Embed video....

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 25d

Was disappointed with the rear wheel width on the new supercharged fords. 245 is not enough now with the 4.0l turbos either.

Power figures mean nothing if you cant get it down.

HSV have offered wider rear tyres for years and have always been superior getting power to the ground. Ford need to get there act together as customers need to fork out $3k extra for decent 9.5" rims and tyres.

Other than that, the FT86 was great!

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 25d

me and a couple of mates drove up, but with all that rain here, one of the roads were flooded (cant remember which one) Wagga Wagga I think? and we couldnt pass, and there was no way around it. so we had to come back. disapointing.