How Many Have Been Made

POWFUL

• Member For: 13y 6m 16d
post-42520-1286097095_thumb.jpgI am new to this stuff, I have been a FORD man all my life and was wondering if anyone knows how to find out how Many cars were made in a specific trim? eg, I have a 50th anniversary FG XR6 Turbo, 6sp Auto, in Sillouette and would love to find out how many have been produced. I was told by a dealer there are only 500 XR6 50th anniversary in Australia, but how many are the same as mine??

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Member For: 13y 8m 3d

50th Ann Numbers

XR6 SEDAN 2800

XR6T SEDAN 750

XR6 UTE 1150

XR6T UTE 450

Total 5150

Dont know about pacific colors and specs, but MOST are Auto. If you look on the Carsales.com you will see the advertised cars are about 95% auto for turbo and about 85% auto for non turbo.

This should give you an indication, maybe, possibly, perhaps.

Blue seems to be the most popular color followed by black and silver, up this way anyway. If you look on car sales, they have heaps of the orange for sale.........

I belive that most of these cars were pre ordered many months ago by the ford dealers, this is why some missed out on Turbos. My car, which is being built now, was silver auto, but I changed it to White Manual. this is becuse they were all spoken for by dealers

Edited by BCR01

Any numbers for BF11,further where do you find this info, cheers

As it is a "limited" addition they released these facts to the ford dealers. If you have a BF, you may be able to get build figures from Ford.........

• Member For: 13y 6m 16d

50th Ann Numbers

XR6 SEDAN 2800

XR6T SEDAN 750

XR6 UTE 1150

XR6T UTE 450

Total 5150

Dont know about pacific colors and specs, but MOST are Auto. If you look on the Carsales.com you will see the advertised cars are about 95% auto for turbo and about 85% auto for non turbo.

This should give you an indication, maybe, possibly, perhaps.

Blue seems to be the most popular color followed by black and silver, up this way anyway. If you look on car sales, they have heaps of the orange for sale.........

I belive that most of these cars were pre ordered many months ago by the ford dealers, this is why some missed out on Turbos. My car, which is being built now, was silver auto, but I changed it to White Manual. this is becuse they were all spoken for by dealers

Thanks BCRO1, I reckon I might get onto Ford and see if I can get an exact number.. sometghing else I noticed it that they come with a variety of mags all of which are specific to the 50th anniversary. I purchased mine with the extra full size wheel, a bargain at $283.00 when you consider the tyres are $250.00+ ea. Enjoy yours when you get it. It sounds XLNT.

post-42520-128631551428_thumb.jpg

Speaking of Luuuuxury....... 20ks? On my BA's 18's I got 7000kms before they were bald front and rear, and 8000km on the bamkII!

at the time they were $750 each! :beerchug:

Thanks, looking foward to it. My ute will have more power than everyones............ because I been driving a XL Ranger for 3 years, even standard it will feel like 600rwkw to me! :huh:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 5m 5d

post-42520-1286097095_thumb.jpgI am new to this stuff, I have been a FORD man all my life and was wondering if anyone knows how to find out how Many cars were made in a specific trim? eg, I have a 50th anniversary FG XR6 Turbo, 6sp Auto, in Sillouette and would love to find out how many have been produced. I was told by a dealer there are only 500 XR6 50th anniversary in Australia, but how many are the same as mine??

I heard today that there was only 3 left in Brisbane mine being one of them. The dealer said to call ford customer care and ask the question. Hope that helps. I pick mine up in a wk. Same specs. Saw it today.... Mmmmmm Very nice with the colour matching graffics and mags.

• Banned
  • Banned
  • Member For: 13y 7m 7d

be prepared to sit on the phone for centuries waiting on CRC ! and whei I was looking, there were 3 manuals in QLD , silver, sunburst and white.