tonyv

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 26d

2007 zf6

275s

60ft 2.2 :(

121mph

340rwkw (boost spiking bad and not reving out all the way thanx to castlehill exhaust sh*t job with upping the boost)

mods process west stage2 cooler,pw hot side piping,pw plenum,upgraded valve springs,siemens 60lb injectors,pw race air intake

with batt relocation, fg turbo exhaust housing with ported wastegate , larger flapper and 12psi actuator, thr turbo back exhaust 4"

stopping to 3.5" midway for torque, 4.5inch race metal cat pw surge tank and bosch044 pump. im sure this setup is good for 400rwkw and not the 340rwkw I got after those muppets tinkered with it...340rwkw on 18psi! mind you.

Cumm. In. Spinner

We have another one

Bwhahahaha

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 17d

We went 11.4 @ 129mph on my federal 595rsr a couple of weeks ago. there 18 x 265's was good fun but 60ftr was soft at 2.1. Starting to slip and slide abit down the track, no more though for a while as its getting alitlle dicey, mt's only

Edited by qik1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 22d

John f*ck those rsr's off and get some of the achilles I got. Dan has seen how good mine are and is ditching those rsr's, technically a semi slick but are cheap, I get the 265 18s for 230 a tyre