The Ultimate Game

louiseanddanny

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 6d

Well dont know bout you guys but here in NZ we have another confirmed release date of the 25/11/10 (one day confirmed release, so if the stock goes it may be a wait for anyone else).

Also the car list appears to have missed out on Falcons so that would be a bit lame, no xr6t. There was a dunnydore and moonaro.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest XR09
  • Guests

Hope it lives up to its expectations better than that piece of crap "Black Ops".

I'm over the wait. I'm out to buy my first ever sensible motor bike. Tried to buy back my Ducati ST4s but the *beep* wont sell it to me. Hate that. So a VFR 800 for work... lol One lesson a week and it's paid for. Like the others it will sit in the shed and collect dust. But he with'eth the most toys winsbuttrock.gif

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8d

By the way people if you were like me and waiting for GT5 to come out to buy your PS3, Harvey Norman has a great deal, $488 for 320GB PS and GT5

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 11d

Haven't heard from EB games yet on my signature pre order but I now have the 320gb PS3, the G27 on a stand and just got a new 50" full HD tv the other day. Should be killa!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 11d

Until it's in my hand I'm still skeptical but I have seen plenty of reviews from a select few people who have already got the retail version so things are definitely looking the best they have.

• Member For: 14y 7m 6d

Not proud of it... But I did buy a new 320GB just for GT5.. Still got the original PS with the original Gran Turismo which comes out now and then...

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 29d

Only problem is I'm just getting close to finishing Forza, not sure how long my interest will last on another massive driving sim straight after bangcomputer.gif