• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 25d

AINTPAINT is a winner so far, I do enjoy a good rhyme

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members

I'm skipping a big update here from picking the car up from the mechanic's but meh...  I'll add it at some point.

Swooped on a good value purchase from this forum a couple weeks ago and have been sitting on them since then...until a message from Wiggum saying he has a buyer for my old squirters who was hot to trot so we made it happen yesterday!  Massive thanks to him as usual.  

Pics time!

Out with the old...I was happy to watch as we were working with limited time and I know who I'd bet is faster at this sh*t

CQoI4Af.jpg

When I saw the throttle body come off I took the chance to give it a clean... you can see the inlet is pretty dirty in the above pic.  At least I'm good for something, and carrying the throttle body/carby cleaner in the boot every day paid off hahaha

Front

HSgG89k.jpg

Back

ipZrh8z.jpg

Mid way point - new ones have just come out of the ultrasonic cleaning bath.  Good for jewellery too so I'm told so if you need to convince the missus you need one tell her it's a gift for her ;)

yAPXNsB.jpg

Shots of the nozzles.  The 42lb outlets look the same as a stock set - just slightly bigger holes

XfYqHPG.jpg

KPM

miY64lF.jpg

Just for fun here's a stock set he happened to have there at the time (pic taken after he'd cleaned the filth from my old ones)

rpvsSe9.jpg

In with the new!  Woot

meRkm0q.jpg

No change in power levels right now - Ralph just adjusted injector values to suit the new flow rate...most importantly let's check that I still get mad flutter...

...check hahaha!

Another wholesome visit to The House of Wiggum - where Lightning Strike B series are not only accepted, but encouraged.  Here's a pic as proof he secretly loves unpainted cars hahaha

4GEMUnS.jpg

The loudest car by far is actually the Rangie over on the right though...it's pretty awesome on full noise limiter bashing.  The dogs 4 houses away also agreed.

• Like 9

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m 21d

I approve, even parts of his house need some paint.

hahahaha rob just posted what I was about to say! 

You know you want a turboside intake next.

edit: and wiggum, I sh^t you not, I would love that front bullbar on my xr6t.........

Edited by johnxr6t
  • Like 1

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members

Hahaha good value lads!

I tried to find the big workshop invoice to post it up but I've forgotten where it is, just like I've probably forgotten some of what was done... I've done about 7,000km since having the birthday service!

• Like 2