What To Buy - Xr6T Bf Mkii Vs Fg

chrissara

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 8m 28d

Have a look on carsales, there are quite a few going for low 20's.

If you had a choice and money didn't matter then I'd be going the FG. Better car day to day, but I'm thinking of going for a BFMK2 purely cos they have the strong engine and easier to mod to make quicker.

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 3d

hang on, might swing me back to b series. are you getting an fg dillz? if so, you are making a very good decision brother.

blush.gif3_2_104.gif

• Member For: 13y 7m 9d

Bf mk2s fully optioned for 20k hey :thumbsup:

Have a look on carsales, there are quite a few going for low 20's.

If you had a choice and money didn't matter then I'd be going the FG. Better car day to day, but I'm thinking of going for a BFMK2 purely cos they have the strong engine and easier to mod to make quicker.

One guy was selling premo sound, leather, 2006 mkII BF for low 20s, he told me his trade in price would of been around 18k hence he only wants to sell it privately.. im not joking, the difference between 06/07 BFMKII and 08 FG is 10k or so in price. Hence the dilemma of whether to spend more or not. Im seriously considering a 07 bfmkii .. anywhere between $20 to $25k tops (25 if it was under 30,000kms on the clock)

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 4d

lol...he might be slightly retarded and extremely stubborn, but even he has folded. Next it'll be a G6ET he's lining up :beerchug:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 1m 13d

when buying my missus her car I gave her the option of a new fg xr6t but she chose the white bf phoon. Cost 34k with only 26000kms on clock from dealer nearly 2 tears ago. In my opinion we saved money and the phoon wont depreciate as bad as buying new fg, phoon has big brembos, good motor, bigger turbo and looks better.

• 2 months later...