Xcal 1 Going Offline Discussion

senna_T

• Abuser of Charvels
  • Member For: 20y 3m 17d

That is what was written from a reliable source. It seems they didn't want to lose money, just break even on the deal.

Rob could easily have told his side of the story as he would surely remember it, rather than say what he did. So until I see proof otherwise I'll believe it. I may chase the guy up, he is not far from me apparently.

• Member For: 17y 10m 1d

I guess if it was a forum it must be true then.

I used to believe in father christmas once apon a time, not all things are true you know

When you find out this source, please let me know so I can get them from there also

• Member For: 19y 4m 2d

What I want to know is when the XCAL2 and XCAL3 will be 'discontinued'.

If you can't tell me when I want to buy the latest XCal how long it will last for, you won't get my MF money.

I got $2K in my pocket right now for a tune. If no-one from this company can say an XCal3 will last for 1 year, or 2 years, or FA years, then they can get SFA.

Has anyone ever heard what the product life is for these 'products'?????

ws

Edited by wiresquire

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 3d

Don’t know exactly what the wholesale price is (and don’t really care to be honest, everyone needs to make a living) but I do know for a fact that when one distributor tried to sell them cheaper to save his customers money he received all sorts of threats about what would happen if he continued.

That sh*t’s not on.

• The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 5m 16d

Guys. I did manage to speak to Rob Herrod this morning and he is upset that this is being aired publicly.

As per the forum rules please ensure any issues / concerns or problems or private correspondence between yourself and an advertiser / business is not posted publicly on the forum. Please deal with them directly as it not only causes unnecessary problems for us which I need to deal with and get involved with, but unfortunately it does not show two sides to the story and can make others seem that this argument may be one sided either against the individual or against the advertiser / business.

Please ensure from now on that this thread stays on track. I understand there is some contention about the XCAL and those involved and the feeling by people that they have been ripped off, but please ensure that things stay on track and there are no deliberate attacks of any kind.

Thanks

Guest newl
  • Guests

Not accepting feedback that can be construed as negative can quite often indicate that the person receiving it is not capable of owning their words and/or actions and in doing so, a defensive mechanism is to go on the offensive and attack the person providing the feedback.

Edited by newl

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 9d

a key business philophosy is how you "give and recieve feedback" .

Listen to your consumer and listen to your staff. There is no mortgage on good ideas or continuous improvement in customer satisfaction, for which every business should strive .

Otherwise you will tread water or even go backwards as a business