Xr6T Tuner In Gladstone Qld?

DOHC6T

• Member For: 13y 11m 25d

Hi all,

I'm a newbie here.......I'm looking at a Toxic green 05 XR6T BA MK11 manual from afar.....it's about 800 k's from me. It's a stock one owner "family car" blah blah......advertised on carsales. Waiting for the owner to fax me the log history. If it reads ok I'll wanna get it checked out. Anyone know of anyone up there?

Maybe someone here has already checked this car out.....save me the trouble....

Great site by way....excellent :ta:

Cheers,

Matt

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 8m

schild27.gif

Maybe one of the members can help you out.

As far as tuners , Dave ( Blueboost) in Mackay would be the nearest I would recommend .

One of the best in the business

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 11d

5h drive and safe tune $600......5min drive in gladdy dodgy tune new motor needed -$5000

I am sure plenty of people can tune the car in gladdy and it might all go sweet but for peace of mind, I took mine to someone (dave - blueboost)that had done hundreds of cars very similar to mine and had great results... just my opinion

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 5d

I'm the same as bonjaz... I live in emerald and have 4 hours to mackay, or 4 hours to gladdy. I think I'm up for maybe my 4th visit to dave in the coming weeks. Best in the business. Top bloke, and he builds and tunes these cos they are what he drives.

• Member For: 13y 11m 25d

Thanks for your responses guys. I probably should'nt have headed the thread "tuner". What I'm looking for is someone reputable to do a pre purchase type inspection for me....a place that knows cars with turbocharged engines. I'm 750 km's from this car (northern NSW)...don't wanna waste my time heading up there if its a s/box . I've come across a place called Mopower in Gladstone. They look pretty into it all..... Anyone know anything about them?

All help appreciated.

cheers

• Get on the end of it.....
  • Member For: 18y 4m 2d

Hi there and welcome. I have had all my cars tuned by Mark at Power Torque Engines in Brisbane. Well worth the drive and probably would not waste my time any were else :turboboink: