Australia's Pump Fuel Clash Of The Titans!

The_Bogan

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 15d

Here we go again guys!!! Our First Dyno Day for 2010!!

It's Time to separate the Men from the Boys!!!!!

THE PUMP FUEL CLASH OF THE TITANS

Saturday 15th May 2010.

Start time 8.30 am.

At Elite Automotive 4/166 Beatty Rd Archerfield QLD Ph 32742445. Ask For Myself or Paul..

Spots for this dyno day are going to be limited to 15-20 cars. It is Advised that it would be best to pre-book for this EPIC day.

Private and workshop cars AUSTRALIA WIDE are encouraged to enter and attend.

Rules For This Epic event are as follows:

- ALL BIG HP cars are to have their tanks drained by Elite Automotive on the day and re-filled with BP Ultimate before being run on the dyno. Please DO NOT bring your cars with full tanks. It is also advised to bring your own jerry can to take the fuel that comes out of your car away should you be running a race fuel of some description.

COST to enter "The Pump Fuel Clash Of The Titans" is $100. Which will include fuel and also the draining and refilling of your tank. And Also a free can of coke etc and a sausage on bread. Trophies and bragging rights will be presented to 1st and 2nd place winners. There will be no separate categories for this.

For anyone else wishing to enter it will cost $50, and you wont be entered in "The Pump Fuel Clash Of The Titans". You will be entered into the normal format of our dyno days where you run what you bring. There will be trophies presented to 1st place winners in each category only.

Categories will be 4 Cylinder Forced Induction, 6 Cylinder Forced Induction and V8 Forced Induction. Entrants WILL NOT be allowed to run methanol.

PUMP FUEL

1. Brandonn
  2. Spiko
  3. XYZ
  4. Tray_18205
  5. Quick 6
  6. Hiro F6
  7. Xr2dy4
  8. Typhoon_freak*

RACE FUEL (exhibition)

1. Dus12
  2. Spiko
  3. Tray_18205
  4. THISSO

Edited by Ace
fix up list

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• blind leading the blind
  • Member For: 15y 7m 7d

hey brandonn if you want someone to drop your car down for the run lemme know :thumbsup: but you still havent told me where the fuel release is :spoton:

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 24d

Looks like I've scared them off...alright I'll leave my beast off the rollers so you ladies have a chance at the trophy. :rolleyes:

• Member For: 21y 19d

Yay, finally a level playing field dyno comp. Alot of work draining and refilling though.

There should be a standard on this forum that all power figures being quoted should describe the fuel being used. Who cares who gets what on C16. Power figures on pump fuel is really the only power figure that is relevant.