2010 Xr6 Turbo - Good Price?

gonzo

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 5m

Oh and... I wouldn't worry about the headlight protectors, IMO they don't really have a place anymore. Since the falcons headlights are made of polycarbonate they can take anything the bumper or bonnet can, plus more.

Old glass headlights made sense to have a polycarbonate cover, but covering your polycarbonate headlights with polycarbonate just means they are hard to clean, and more likely to be damaged by the rubbing of the cover than breaking without them.

unless you want them, or I'm wrong. :nono:

P.S. don't ever cut and polish the headlight, or they'll go misty and look :roflmbo:

True they won't break but the will still get sand blasted. For that reason I still run headlight protectors

• Member For: 13y 1m 27d

So you only had to come up with $32,500 in cash then? Or was the total actually 45,500?

Yeah I paid 32,500k in cash and walked away with my baby..No finance.

I can't believe how much they push you into financing the cash, even when you have the money ready to go. Stupid people.

• Member For: 13y 6m 13d

Hey all I got mine for $38100 about a month ago - 2010 lightning strike auto 44kms on clock, demo with tech pack :icon_ford:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 4m 1d

Yeah I paid 32,500k in cash and walked away with my baby..No finance.

I can't believe how much they push you into financing the cash, even when you have the money ready to go. Stupid people.

Yeah it's cause they make an absolute killing when you finance the car. Makes them more money than if you pay cash.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 9m 12d

just put a deposit on a 2010 run-out FG XR6T with the Luxury Pack (leather, dual zone, etc), Tech Pack, Premium Sound with bigger colour screen and 19" Alloys for $39K Drive Away

Edited by SLED001

• Member For: 14y 1m 10d

You do know the luxury pack comes standard with 90% of the other sh*t you mentioned... Lol. Also, I call bullsh*t at that price. Unless its a Euro 3. Post up a copy of your contract for proof..

• Inactive Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 5d

just placed an order on a brand new 2011 FG XR6T sedan manual in winter white, Luxury pack, reverse sens, reverse cam, Tinted windows for $47200.00 drive away

Edited by JET4LT