T 400, Btr, C4

jimking19

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 29d

Looking at 3200 or so. Keep it tight for the street. Will see a little more by stalling it up in 2nd. In the end, how the tune and setup pans out will dictate the stall. Project exrsik is a dictatorship ;)

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 29d

Rev limit will be around 7500rpm with power coming on at around 4800rpm using an 80mm turbo. So 3200 is very conservative. Hoping to pick up 500 or so rpm by stalling up in second. At the moment, this is all theory for me!

• 2 weeks later...
  • role model
  • Member For: 18y 1m 6d

Doesn't anyone know anything about their built BTRs? There's gotta be a lot of people out there with them... please....

I had my 4 speed auto rebuilt but Preston automatic with there stage 3 kit. I cant remember all the things that

were changed but stronger bands and clutches were install.it feels a lot stronger and shift like a dream but that also because of the tune was told it should be able to handle up to 380rwkw.you should be able to do a quick search on here on people that had there BTR rebuilt.

• Member For: 15y 3m 19d

I had my 4 speed auto rebuilt but Preston automatic with there stage 3 kit. I cant remember all the things that

were changed but stronger bands and clutches were install.it feels a lot stronger and shift like a dream but that also because of the tune was told it should be able to handle up to 380rwkw.you should be able to do a quick search on here on people that had there BTR rebuilt.

thanks, sent you a PM. yeah it's pretty common to hear the transmission blokes saying stronger bands and clutches etc but it's hard to understand why they're on average asking for $3500 swap over.