Sign in to follow this  
bloosted

Last Minute Spin Sa

another one bites the dust......got to love the chloroform

roofies-motivational-posters.jpg

Just feeling a bit violated that's all. Was kinda hoping for breakfast in bed. Maybe next time :buttrock:

Sik... im just stoked that I went neck and neck wit u for a little bit aye adriana.... that's what happens with bek and me vs. u and jetson.... girls rock!!!!

Just quietly jetranny, I CANT BELIEVE U CHANGED your PIC TO THAT sh*t, and posted on my wall, now I vomit everytime I read the forum im gonna wanna chuck..... ewwww :(

Jets better rob coz as soon as I bring out the jar of chloroform he plays dead so I dont have to waste it

that's cause iam a good sport dazza :pinch:

and I bet iam smiling more than u are at climax :kiss:

Sounds like a good run, spewin I missed it but had to spend most of Saturday trying to figure what I broke on my car Friday night after a southern hills run.

some how managed to break the connection on the turbo for the boost solenoid hose, was giving it to it in the hills when all of a sudden I lost a bit of power in 3rd gear and the turbo was screaming off its head. took me a while to figure it out, ended up having the whole front off the car trying to find what I was looking for. :beerchug:

not as such but there is a cruise leaving the bucket at parafield friday night just got the hot tip then anyones welcome :beerchug:

yeah my brother is organising one for friday night, meet at the bucket at 8:00....I'll be there so atleast one familar face....all cars welcome so invite your lesser car enthusiasts too :)

yeah that cruise was insane, definately the craziest driving I have ever done....I spun out in the hills almost taking the car over the edge....recorded everything from ETSA Park through the hills to Gorge rd. on my HD cam looks insane :)

I don't think I seen ya mate, there were alot of cars though.

nah I was in a white hilux slammed on driftekx, we were in first group racing all the fast group through the hills haha, id love to see that footage aye :P