Ball Type Sway Bar Links - $100 per pair delivered

senna_T

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 13d
OK Guys, due to some good interest in these links i am putting up a Group Buy.

Link to Product info [url="http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/findpost-t61435-p930480.html"]Ball Type Sway Bar Links[/url]

I need 5 people on the list before it goes ahead. Once the list is full i'll send out the banking details and the links will be sent via Couriers Please Air Bag - these are usually delivered overnight in most capital cities.

Total will be $100 inlcuding express delivery.

I'll keep the list open until the 15th, if you would like delivery beforehand, let me know and i'll send you the bank details straight away.

1. GR8XR6

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 3m 11d
[quote name='senna_T' date='03 November 2009 - 08:31 AM' timestamp='1257201105' post='949887']
OK Guys, due to some good interest in these links I am putting up a Group Buy.

Link to Product info [url="http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/findpost-t61435-p930480.html"]Ball Type Sway Bar Links[/url]

I need 5 people on the list before it goes ahead. Once the list is full I'll send out the banking details and the links will be sent via Couriers Please Air Bag - these are usually delivered overnight in most capital cities.

Total will be $100 inlcuding express delivery.

I'll keep the list open until the 15th, if you would like delivery beforehand, let me know and I'll send you the bank details straight away.

1. GR8XR6
[/quote]

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but can I use these with blade adjustable after market swaybars? They aren't just for stock bars are they?

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
[quote name='Evil F6' date='03 November 2009 - 08:39 PM' timestamp='1257244752' post='950164']
Sorry if this is a dumb question, but can I use these with blade adjustable after market swaybars? They aren't just for stock bars are they?
[/quote]

Yes you can use these with the aftermarket swaybars, they are designed to replace the factory links, which the aftermarket swaybars use.

[quote name='PHANTMXR6' date='06 November 2009 - 01:36 AM' timestamp='1257435363' post='950969']
I'm in Pat.
[/quote]

No probs mate :stupid:

C'Mon guys, pretty sure there was atleast 5 guys after these in the other thread...

• ʎǝʞuoɯ ɹoıuǝs
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 4d
I'm up for a set too. when I get the hilux done I'll grab them then. Not going to happen today though Pat unfortunately. Will aim for an afternoon next week - will give you a call Monday lunch.

• It's not a MKI!
  • Member For: 15y 10m 1d
Trolley jack and a couple of axle stands, or a hoist if your one of the lucky type, a couple of spanners and out with the old and in with the new.

Pretty straight forward to replace. :brightidea:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
OK Guys, here is the list as i understand it, please confirm you are in, you all have PMs with payment details.

1. GR8XR6
2. PHANTMXR6
3. EvilF6
4. Phantomxr6
5. seduced
6. antman89