How To Install Angel Eyes

• Member For: 17y 3m 16d

I did mine bout 6 months ago I'll post up a pic the sarv when I'm home the sarv your write up is good but can be finished off better I'll post up the fg lights I just did aswell as my bf f6

any luck with photo etc??

• F6 Phoon ----- MISH!!
  • Member For: 17y 2m 4d

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg

I dont have a close up pic but pretty much if done correctly you can either mod the inside of the rings cut them out or can actually replace the ring with the Halo Ring an IMO it looks way better replacing the chrome ring with the halo, it looks factory more so that it doesnt stick out off the ring.

Also im not sure what rings you are using but they look kinda dull not as bright can see in the pic of mine on in the day certainly looks brighter. Anyway its a good write up but just the final product would look better as they sit better if they arent flued ontop of the rings.

• 4 weeks later...
  • miso xr6
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 16d

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg

I dont have a close up pic but pretty much if done correctly you can either mod the inside of the rings cut them out or can actually replace the ring with the Halo Ring an IMO it looks way better replacing the chrome ring with the halo, it looks factory more so that it doesnt stick out off the ring.

Also im not sure what rings you are using but they look kinda dull not as bright can see in the pic of mine on in the day certainly looks brighter. Anyway its a good write up but just the final product would look better as they sit better if they arent flued ontop of the rings.

• flame magnet
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 9d

Ps don't do what he has done gluing them on the chrome rings looks ultra un factory an they don't sit right doesn't look as good IMO

cant agree. I did mine today, and experimented with removing the chrome ring, but the halos are round, where the headlight opening is not. so there would be too many gaps to look any good. with this particular halo kit, on top of the ring is the best way by the looks of things....

pics soon.

• ANGEL EYES
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 3d

Make sure that you wire them the right way around too! If you do it wrong way they will look different colours!

beerchug.gif