Nt Official Cruiser Ideas

Plugg3r

• Caring Understanding Northern Territorian
  • Member For: 15y 9m 20d

Hello Guys and Gals?

Just seeing what some ideas you guys have for a Cruise, any thoughts welcomed as be good to get away from the usual cruise stuff as the local authoritys are cracking down on just cruising stuff of late.

Also I've been given the task of organising these so help me out aswell :)

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 1d

Cruises are only fun when you have a few people. we would be lucky to get 2. I therefore suggest we throw an invite out to other similairly minded (but none xr6T owning people) For example I have mate orgaining an unoffical criuse out to litchfield soon. Having a couple of Crummydoores along might be fun.

Up here it is good to get out of town. Too many cops and frickin tourists.

that's my thoughts anyway

Yep good idea, though be nice to have a little more then two people attending, theres more then 30 XR6Ts in Darwin..

name when and I'll be there

that's the spirit ;) Well we need a few more to say the same before we can even bother as 3 cars cruising looks rather homosexual... Need atleast 6 I say.

• Member For: 15y 3m 18d

that's the spirit ;) Well we need a few more to say the same before we can even bother as 3 cars cruising looks rather homosexual... Need atleast 6 I say.

I might ask a few of the boys at work seen a few modded ones getting around Robertson barracks

• Flaccid Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 11m 3d

If'n it's on my week off, I just might come along.

P.S I've seen both of you around, but I was probably in "steath" mode in my landcruiser,

theres ~ 100million of them on the roads up here.....

• 1 year later...
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 6m 3d

Hey guys,

I know this is old now, but I'm just about to purchase an FG F6 and would love to cruise when I have time off work. I am still waiting for the car to be delivered, but with the current state of the nation (floods and what not) it may be quite some time.

I see you've been talking about Litchfield, I grew up in the sh*t hole you drive through to get there (Batchelor) so I'd love to take the F6 on those twisty roads :)

Anyway let us know what your plans are, if there still are any. obviously a bit hard in the wet season but a meet in darwin somewhere or on the beaches somewhere could be a good start.

keep me posted

Elijah

• Member For: 15y 3m 18d

Hey Elijah, I just moved to from Darwin to Adelaide, but I used to go cruising with my mate Mick from work and a few of his mates up there. Have a look on Australian Ford Forums in the NT section when you end up getting your xr6t, his user name is Bunyip and reguarly puts up cruise details I think there is usually 5 or 6 blokes that go but still good fun.

Edited by Lynchy