North And Far North Queenslanders

notol

• Team Octane
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 20d
oh no :( she wishes she was a ford, but yea lol I've had her for many years and she is just to trusty and cheap to run haha

Fair enough...what ever blows ya hair back! At least ya got one of em right! :Welcome2FordXR6t:

• Member For: 16y 5m 21d

Just seen this thread haha. im from Cairns, got a citric 03 BA. I'll be keen for a cruise anytime, and the drags for me might have to wait a while until I get my T56. but no doubt if im not there in mine I'll be helping John (qik1) with his beast.

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 11m 8d

Will let yas know through the week how we go.

Thanks Beau the help s always much appreciated & always good to have my crew chief there. lol.

Hey Arnold will txt ya through the week to see what ya up to & to let ya know if im comin for a visit.

Its good to know theres so many up this way will be good if we can get together one night & have a couple of runs down the track & talk abit of crap.

• Member For: 15y 5m 21d

Got a bit of mixed news today, thought I was getting the weapon back today ready for the drags on the weekend,

but with the external gate now on there, the tuner is having a bit of trouble holding the boost at the moment

so no promises but I will say it looks good for the weekend. Plus should have my new set of toyo r1r for the

weekend to, massive upgrade from the dunlop sport 3000 the car come with.

P.S if old matie with the silver xr (EJ) I think they call him, wants a do over lets get it cracking. :buttrock:

• Team Octane
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 4m 20d

Lol. I think EJ is a friend of qik1 as well...so you might have em lining up! Actually he was saying that they told him next time he has to have a harness in the car or no run for him... I always thought that once the car was in the 10's or hit 9's is when you had to have all that gear? Maybe someone can shed some light on this?

Also, good to see the amount of Far Northerners that are popping up now. That was the sole purpose I started the thread. So for the rest of ya's out there, pop in and say g'day!

Cheers and have a good one!

Cam

• Member For: 14y 8m 28d

maybe a thursday night meet up if anyone interested? be good to get something happening and meet up with some people

Edited by acid_xr6t

• Member For: 15y 5m 21d
Lol. I think EJ is a friend of qik1 as well...so you might have em lining up! Actually he was saying that they told him next time he has to have a harness in the car or no run for him... I always thought that once the car was in the 10's or hit 9's is when you had to have all that gear? Maybe someone can shed some light on this?

Also, good to see the amount of Far Northerners that are popping up now. That was the sole purpose I started the thread. So for the rest of ya's out there, pop in and say g'day!

Cheers and have a good one!

Cam

I think qik1 best time was mid 11's I thought I read that somewhere but that was with M/T full slicks though. please correct me if im wrong

maybe a thursday night meet up if anyone interested? be good to get something happening and meet up with some people

Loved to brother but starting working at 3am every morning its very hard to do anything besides maybe on a Friday or Saturday night.