310! I Made It

Molloy

• Member For: 16y 2m 1d

Will scan the graph soon, its got alot of wheel spin and I cant put this power down, any tricks I can use? softer tyres? im still running the stock 17s so I take it that's half my problem

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 15y 5m 11d

hi Simon ,well done on the over 300kw club

I just missed you at ruffy's today,sad to hear about your box........at least you have the power now!

with the wheel spin,it will be your super low springs,I had SSL kings and the car would never stop spinning,I put in typhoon ones which are just abit heigher but a softer spring rate,and it is heaps better ...if you want it low just buy the best tyres you can afford and that will help,just try and go a size wider if you want to keep the standard rims and that may help aswell.

good luck with itt and I am keeping the car now....got to fit my new cooler as you beat me by 3rwkw and I cant have that now can I !!!!! Cheers Brad

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member For: 16y 16d

hey guys just wondering what is fuel consumption like with 310 and what are the most likely things to break??? looking at buying an xr6t ute 6spd manual at the moment any help would be much appreciated cheers adam

• loitering with intent
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 20y 8m 1d

:thumbsup:

depends on the right foot. Driving sedately my fuel consumption is better than stock.

Get into it and it sucks it down like a champion.

You will need an upgraded clutch almost immediately.