Ba Fog Lights

• Member For: 16y 2m 25d

well it all started with the drive from Canberra to Darwin...

There was some road works between Mount Isa and Rocky. my fog lights got completly smashed by the stones on the drive up but still worked. then 40kms out of Katherine my cousin who I drove up with decided to hit the only wallaby I had seen from 3 ways to Dawin and completly smash the last remaning working fog light to bits at 2am in the morning. ^_^

So... after a number of :spoton: conversations I drove the rest of the way.

My Question...

What is the size of the Ba Mk1 Fog lights and is it worth getting the ford ones or is there a spercific brand of fog lights I should be looking for and what is the expected cost. As I am now living in Darwin a nice bright set would be great..

Any help would be apreciated :blush:

"yes I know my spelling is not the best but I have just finished 25hrs worth of shifts and cant really be bothered :blush: "

Brody.

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 1m 21d

I would recommend getting genuine ones mate, I haven't seen any aftermarket ones that are a 100% match.

If you are looking for some bright lights, maybe do a bit of reasearch into HID kits for your fog lamps, or even the normal headlamps. I've done the conversion on my car and the extra light is quite impressive. Ebay is your friend, if you can't be chugged looking it up, shoot me a pm and I'll point you in the right direction