This Is A Big "f*ck You" To Cancer

turbo.vixen

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 4d

condolences Dags, may Steve be remembered for all the good times, bad times, illegal times?, fun times and the dangerous times.

Don't dwell on what he will miss, but what he did and acheived.

• blind leading the blind
  • Member For: 15y 6m 17d

terrible news dags - never good to see another life taken by this evil sh"t. And T.V sorry to hear about your mother in law. Our thoughts are with both of you and all families involved

• Member For: 15y 11d

Cancer is a horrible thing my condolences go out to all who have lost anyone or know anyone who has cancer :(

my mum had it a few years ago and got over it (bowel cancer) my mums partner/husband now has got it on his prostrate he is having chemo and radiotherapy and has been assigned his own medical team (he is in the uk)

from what I gather off my mum his is in the later stages and that's why he is having both treatments so I will say a big f*ck you too cancer too.

they can get us to the moon and spaceships to mars yet still cant cure it.....

• Member For: 17y 2m 5d

Really sorry to hear mate. Cancer is probably the worst disease known to humans, and it always seems to affect those who least deserve it! My step mother has been battling breast cancer for years, and has only just recently had to have her breast removed. The amount of pain and suffering she has had to endure is phenominal. She is such a lovely person and doesn't deserve it at all. At least she's been given a very good prognosis after having her most recent procedure to remove the cancer completely. I just feel for all those people out there who fight for years and go through hell only to not make it out. We live in a cruel world....

Edited by Strangled Cat

• Member For: 17y 2m 5d
they can get us to the moon and spaceships to mars yet still cant cure it.....

I bet the funding for sending a spaceship to the moon and mars is a lot more than how much has been allocated for cancer research. I hope that in my lifetime I can see that the human race has found a cure for this insidious disease.

Edited by Strangled Cat

• 12" member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 4d

condolences to those who have lost someone to the big C.. and a big F*CK YOU to cancer from over here as well !!!

my grandad died of bowel and lung cancer about 15 years ago, now his wife/my grandma has been diagnosed with cancer of the lymph nodes.

She had a stroke Xmas day in the middle of Xmas lunch at the farken table and was taken away by ambo - tests and scans etc revealed a lump about 7cm x 9cm rectangluarish and 7cm thick right in the middle of her chest and she lost 16kg in 2.5 weeks..

12 weeks of chemo and steroids later shes back at home and put on 10kg and can walk by herself, the tumour has shrunk but she will never be the same and will never be cured and will eventually succumb to it.. farken horrible disease and can affect anyone anytime.

Found out about 4 weeks ago that my other grandma who lives in South Africa has stage 4 lung cancer - has hated smoking her entire life and never ever had one... shes 100% mentally healthy and with it and has a much better memory than me FFS but now gets short of breath from the slightest hill.

F*CK YOU CANCER YOU C*NT !!!!!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 20d
Scratch that RIP mate.

Sorry to hear that mate. I had a long term employee (15 years) go through a similar situation last month.

Missed work with a sore back on 20th December, passed on the 8th march. He said sore back doctor said bone cancer.

The last week was very hard for every one. He went from content to angry to incoherent, it's extremely hard to watch.