Members Out West

Locomick

• AK47's for everybody
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 1m 11d
Yep.....that's "definately" waaay out west I guess.....

Have you found many other enthusiasts out that way Loco?

well im hopeing to find some, did have mate from this site, weeman but he moved last I heard he was turning his t into a monster.

hope to find some from this area and get some runs happning , there is some nice back roads in the hill towards orange that will test the brakes out

mick

• Go Pies!!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 2d
that would be the international and I hope you where not there doing elvis

y do all the elvis's have to come here, its so freaking strange.

mick

Ha ha nar mate, was like 15-20yrs ago since I was last there... Used to go traveling with my Old man when he was a Director and Board member with Boral, he would do country runs sometimes with sales managers and stuff from the plates (Albury controlled all the way up past Dubbo so Parks as well), and some of the other guys as PR... I remember being there one day (I think it was the international) and having some hot arsed baby sitter while he was off doing some work dinner... As a little 8 or 10 yr old in love with this baby sitter decided to do a trick and hold a glass of water in my mouth... instead I ended up biting the bloody glass and smashing it in my mouth! smooth move - that's when I think I discovered sympathy with women!!! :spit:

Really dont remember anymore or why I did it, or what I was thinking... :spit:

There was a pool there in the middle too I think from memory (but again might be getting it mixed up with the one in Dubbo)... :thumbsup::huh:

Wonder whatever or where ever that baby sitter ended up!

aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh *memories*... :spoton:

There is some sick roads out that way to give the T's a flogging - lucky *beep*! :spit:

except the temps you get in summer, especially around this time of year!!!

Edited by smicky

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 26d

wentworthville born and bred for 26 years, moved to doonside almost 2 years ago. kinda hard getting used to all the inbreds that are around the corner but it is alright when they knock themselves out!!!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 16d
moved to doonside almost 2 years ago.

give yourself a swift upper cut then... as if claim Doonside is Blacktown...... :blush:

nah j/k my misses teachs at Crawford PS ,I sort have to drive her every now and then... lucky I have the T.. makes it quicker to get out of the area after all the stories I have heard about the place... :blush:

Edited by ravenhard

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 26d

I don't know if they are members here or not but down near the end of my street there is a family that seem to own 1 XR6, 1 XR8 and 1 XT that is an XR wannabe.