To Fpv Or Not To Fpv That Is The Question?

lowfutura

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• My engine bay is Bionic
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 30d
Keep in mind that there are a lot of tuff Ts out there that deserve to wear the FPV (Ford PERFORMANCE vehicle) badge more then then majority of the genuine stock FPV's.

Why? Because some T's might go a lil faster?

I.B.

• KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE,
  • Member For: 17y 11m 14d
Keep in mind that there are a lot of tuff Ts out there that deserve to wear the FPV (Ford PERFORMANCE vehicle) badge more then then majority of the genuine stock FPV's.

Totally agree that's why I put the FPV badge on but I have nothing else just that, IMO haveing the "turbo" badge is wanky, that's why I pulled mine the first day I bought it.

But now the big cooler dosnt help and every one knows the car down here lol

Edited by YPURV4

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 23d
Why? Because some T's might go a lil faster?

I.B.

:stupid:

If a T can out PERFORM and FPV then how is it not an FPV??

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 5d
I'd Like an FPV F6; I do own a BF Xr6T and got hold of some genuine new Fpv gear eg. air box, intercooler, some interior, grill, badges (Grill and Boot)ect.

I would like to think of these items as being an upgrade and personalizing my ride, I'm not trying to make my car a mock up of anything or pretend it is an F6.

Rather, make the subtle changes to my xr6T( and that is how it is badged), To maybe suggest that if FPV did do an Xr6 T, this is what it may have looked like.

Look I know I am never going to have THE MAGICAL VIN NUMBER, but why should That stop me from liking the FPV product.

I have been told by Purist's that I should have stayed loyal to the brand.

What do you think? :stirthepot:

Pretty easy answer if you have the money to (genuinely) afford one? I think its fair to say if most XR drivers could afford to own / maintain / mod FPV's then we'd be in them...

Bugger what the ford purists say, who are they to say how you spend your money on your car. Not to mention its hardly like taking a 300zx and turning it into a Lambo!!!

• Enforcer
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 6m 9d
I've just gone and put a typhoon body kit on my car... Mine is a futura and its engine is stock for the moment.

I have no problem at all putting FPV badges on it once I get my engine tuned etc... after all FPV means Ford Performance Vehicle - not I just bought an F6 from factory.

My uncle just purchased an F6 after riding off his T on the way back from having it tuned at CV. The only difference I see between his F6 now, and his XR 6 T is the body kit, obviously different turbo, a few FPV badges,

Sounds cool mate, A debadged xt came on the cruise on sunday. it had 20'' rims and looked schmick as.

• Member For: 15y 7m 4d

bah, I loved the look of your car while following it for the majority of the cruise lol. I liked the look of the badges really, made me think when I saw it.. but I liked it, something different. do what ya want with your car, its yours and if your happy driving it then go for it :)

• Cryptic Clothing Company
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 8d

hmm, yet Tree Monkey has made his into a fpv look and with the gt front bar, makes it that bit different.. but he doesnt have the badges on it.. it does look very nice