F6 Tyhpoon With 20k Rebuild?

YLD-11Z

• Member For: 15y 7m 5d
What we need to focus on is getting an enthusiasts car back on the road so he can enjoy the car he loves! Nothing like breaking something to make it better!

PM sent Azzman

it doesnt sound like he loves his car at all :unsure: surely any person would realise bouncing the car off the rev limiter isnt the smartest thing to do, let alone doing it repeatedly.. sounds like karma to me..

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It makes me laugh the amount of do - gooders that come out of the woodwork & jump on the bandwagon!

Do all you guys focussing on the speeding abide by the law 100% & never break speed limits? I think not so shut the f*ck up about it!! Speeding's speeding so unless your perfect on the roads & drive like an old mole you have no right to critisise others...

Fair enough he did admit to doing it on an open forum but he will have to deal with the consequences if any, not you. Why carry on like idiots over something that's already happened & has nothing to do with you whatsoever??

I say if you have no advice on the question asked in the first post, then :unsure:

• Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 5m 5d

It's pretty damn obvious what the problem is and what caused it....

But when ppl

A. Start sending abusive pm's like its going to achieve anything.

&

B. Start post private messages in the open forum like its going to achieve anything.

It's time to move on and consider the fact that NOBODY gives a shit about ANYTHING you say here there or elsewhere and in less than 72 hours whatever you have said will be long forgotten and mean squat to naff all.

This thread is done. :lockd: