Broke Something.. :(

coolkid

• Member For: 15y 6m 14d

ok, so it happened today.. on the sunny coast cruise.. was running smooth as last night, now im noticing bumpiness. I believe its coming from the front.. not sure which side, but it feels like im running over bumps constantly.. hard to explain, but its not smooth anymore, what can cause this to happen?

no time atm, gotta work early in the morning fkn work. hopefully its safe to drive on.. was doin 150 on the way home on it lol, keeping up with an rx8! hottie was in the passenger seat lol. gunna drop in at ford , just see if they can figure out what the problem is nice n quick. probly not but ill give it a go.

all sorted, nothing major just flat spots on tyres.. no idea how that happened.. front tyres.. havent come to any sudden stops lately.. p.s no one go to tyres and more crnr neuman and redland bay road. fkn rude pricks.

that's what I thought, but got new tyres and its gone. just have fkn idea how it happened. coz I havent locked up the brakes.. I think its gone, didnt notice it as much. tyres and more diagnosed, then got tyres from bob jane. didnt pay tyres and more for anything lol

• Cryptic Clothing Company
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 8m 18d

isnt that the 4wd tyre place? lol I would have taken it to jax tyres.. I always go there and they r the cheapest in redlands.. I got a set of federal 595's for 220 each

hahaha, I was just trying to keep up with matt on sunday lol, damn him and his 150 rwkw more than me lolz. hmm maybe it might of had something to do with when I went sideways on the way there.. got frustrated with traffic.. lol still doesnt explain the front wheels though..