Nizpro Cooler Kit.

ebxmple

• Member For: 15y 2m 12d
Is the FG intercooler core the same as the BA/BF core dimension wise...and got any install/ed pics?

NVYDF6,is that your mrs on ya avatar,if so im sorry mate but she is FRRRRRRRREEEEEEEAAAAAAAKIIIIIIIINNNNNNN hot.

• 1 month later...
  • Member For: 17y 2m 6d
In short no.

Both the FG XR6T and F6 cooler are larger than the outgoing models with different induction pipework and routing.

Is the FG XR6T and F6 cooler the same size or does the FG F6 have a bigger cooler than the XR6T like the BA/BF's?

• Member For: 20y 7m 23d

Strangled Cat,

The FG F6 cooler is taller than the FG XR6T but the XR cooler is thicker. I'm not sure the differences in volume to be able to say which one is actually the bigger of the two. I have heard the comment that the F6 cooler is marginally better if any.

Benny

• Member For: 17y 2m 6d

Thanks for that benny. Odd that ones taller and the other ones thicker. Although the Nizpro cooler is obviously a lot bigger and better flowing than the 6 cooler, I still am impressed by the size of the stock cooler. It would have to be better than the B series Factory F6 cooler and that wasn't too bad a unit either.

• 1 month later...