19" Fpv Dark Agents

MADF6

• Member For: 16y 3m

I've been putting it off for a while now but I'm really getting the itch to upgrade the standard 19" rims on my BF MKII Rspec F6 to the 19" dark agent rims.

I've seen the dude on ebay flogging the non-genuine replicas and the feedback's been awesome so far. I'm just not sure whether I like the idea of non-genuines on my car, however the genuines are approx $1000 per corner I believe without rubber.

Is anyone interested in my 19" standards and if so whats the going price for them?

Guest Spinifex
  • Guests

The non genuine 18 inch wheels are 900 a set of four, the 19 argents ( the chick was a bit vague ) I think she was refering to the 19 argents, are eleven hundy or there abouts for the set of 4.

I love my original Argents, I`m scared witless of gouging them, eh.

• 1 year later...
  • Member For: 13y 7m 28d

I've been putting it off for a while now but I'm really getting the itch to upgrade the standard 19" rims on my BF MKII Rspec F6 to the 19" dark agent rims.

I've seen the dude on ebay flogging the non-genuine replicas and the feedback's been awesome so far. I'm just not sure whether I like the idea of non-genuines on my car, however the genuines are approx $1000 per corner I believe without rubber.

Is anyone interested in my 19" standards and if so whats the going price for them?

Hey mate, did you end up getting the dark agents off ebay? I don't really care that they're not genuine as long as they are decent quality. Can anyone confirm if they are or not? Are they exact replicas?

EDIT: :S Sorry for bumping such an old thread guys....

Edited by anwickes

• Member For: 14y 9m 11d

P'd off. Guys I would be very wary of purchasing a set of rims off ebay which are Ford replicas.

I put a set of the ones MadF6 have a pic of above and on day two my wife hit a pot hole at speed and cracked it. Well that was about 2-3 months ago and I am still trying to find somewhere to buy 1 wheel from. The original seller wont sell me a single, only a set of 4 and has basically told be to bugger off. In addition to that every tyre shop I speak to tell me Ford have cracked down on replicas so shops are no longer stocking them and the company that was importing them are not importing anymore until the heat is off.

Meantime I found out an issue I have with my transmission not shifting up when given a boot is due to having the spare tyre on the the car (front left) so have been manually changing gears (ZF 6 Spd) until I can find a replacement!!!

If anyone has a single one of these tyres in a 19" PLEASE let me know!!