Night Cruise 22nd August 2008

RHR

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 16d

talk about the weather following us. As soon as we left the starting point, it started raining. Absolutely pissing down on the drive home along the M5/M7. Still had a good time on the cruise though, so thanks fellas

Edited by ravenhard

• Oh look.... a real car, with no hair dryer
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 9d

That was a great run, had a ball.

FMD it was wet but.

Senna, you would have been lucky to hit 3 grand all night. But I do hope that Micks skirt fits.

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 2m 12d

Haha, damn I was pissed yesterday afternoon! I haven't been on a cruise in ages because of work, then when a night cruise comes along, my frickin car isn't ready! :buttrock:

Anyway, the car was basically just at the point where it would start, idle and cruise with the dekas, but no boost or real timing had been worked into it yet. Adam wasn't happy with me taking it out the way it was, and I wasn't about to risk my bottom end!

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 3m 10d

Damm good turn out (way too many in BLUE haha) for a winter cruise.

Spewing I had to pull out at the burg, split power steering hose, dropped all the fluid so no steering for me =(

Next time will be much better! Great to see such a great turn out with a great bunch of people!

See you all next time!

Ryan

• Member For: 18y 4m

yeah, had some fun, just in the way back from maccas I had the cops on my tail and had to slow down and lost you guys. They stayed behind me for 10 min, so had to stick to the limit.

• My engine bay is Bionic
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 1m

Yeah we thought that happened since they pulled over to let us all go buy. It was too wet for them to bother to pull you over.

Safest place on these is always the front and then your chances lessen down through the pack. Ive had to kinda take one for the team before for bringing up the rear, even at the same place a few years back.

I.B.