Super Cheap Bf Turbos On Carsales

XR68UZ

• Formerly EGOBFXR6
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 23d

There's no deals like this in Perth.... :sleepystuff:

Annoying to hear what I could get if I lived elsewhere....

Dan

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Formerly EGOBFXR6
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 23d

^^ no, not really mate...

I bought a $26,000 BF I XR6 NA coz of pressure and not getting what I really wanted...

Mate if you like it, then don't regret it one bit :)

Man...was that stupid...(Although it was a good price when I bought it.)

• Member For: 15y 8m 8d
Hey,

On Saturday I picked up my BF MK 11 oct 06 xr6 turbo. (first registered in feb 07). it is EGO in colour, premium sound, sunroof, fpv steering wheel, window tint, and a set of aftermarket 18 inch rims. it had 16,718 when I picked it up, (obviously a few more in less then a week!)

I paid 36,000 on the road, which by reading over the comments it seems I over paid1

However, when I set out to by a new car, I had a picture in my mind as to wot I wanted, and wot I got was better than that, as I desperately needed a new car, as my 86 toyota 4runner could not be driven without a clutch 4 another weeks!!!! I did it for 3 weeks that was enough!!

So if a could get a few thoughts on this it'd b great! although I don't think I'm gonna like wot I hear

I am 20 goin 21 so was I a bit naive in this purchase?

Think of it this way: you don't buy a car as a good investment, you buy it to enjoy. Sounds like a beauty, so relax, forget about what you paid and enjoy the fark out of it

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 4d

Yeah man I got mine for 28K, here in Perth - 37 thou on the car, no options like leather or premium audio which I would really like. I still love it to bits though - and I'll get to mod the car to what I want myself this way too which is half the fun. First up replacing the dust factory pads with some Bendix General CTs!

Enjoy the car mate, I know I do every time I hop in!

• Member For: 15y 7m 1d

Hey,

Thanks for the kind words peoples, I'm all good now guess just a case of me stepping back and thinking WTF have I done!!! Lots of money for a 20 year old, on top of mortgage, car was nearly a third of wot me house costs.

But all good now, just have to get in car and go 4 a drive to make me feel better!

Cheers

• Member For: 17y 2m 3d

With all this talk of cheap XR6T's, I take it none of them would have many options, specifically the Luxury Pack?... I'm looking for an auto XR6T with Luxury Pack in colours other than white/silver/grey/red if anyone knows of any around QLD for a good price let me know!! :)

• Member For: 15y 6m 20d
Anyone here looking for good re-sale value is going to hate me for this but...

Just bought a 11/05 BF Auto in white, 47,000 on the clock for $17,400 (inc buyers fee) from Car Auctions Sydney.

Wow! I've been slowly saving for a BF turbo and was expecting to pay around 25k+ plus for one with k's that low! I have around 18k saved at the moment, so maybe I can actually buy one... like, now!

What condition was it in, any problems? What's the factory warranty on the BF's? And lastly, why so bloody cheap?

I want one! :)

Edited by David99