The Wa Cruise Ideas Thread

sixappeal

• Member For: 11y 1m 24d

The collie track days by antilag are I <3 Bananasing awesome. I went as a passenger last time and loved every second, I wish I brought my own car there. There's all skill levels and all different cars there. There's also the cruise part of the day where you can just go nuts and do roll on burnouts and drifting etc on a safe massive track so it's an awesome place to learn, AND unlike most track days you can have a passenger on the fast laps. I'd go there even if it was raining cos you can just cut loose

Rac track you have to do the performance driving course first on the skid pan before you can go on the full track, which is fun and you learn some stuff, but very tight and no big straights so not very fast for falcons. Not sure if it's closed down or not

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 26d

Yeah those Collie days that Antilag run look great, I'm hoping to get along to one at some point.  Have been to Gazzanats there and it's a great track to drive by the looks.  Wet laps would be hilariously fun.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member For: 14y 6m 4d

Sorry if this is a dumb question but what's with the battery marking?  It's not like it's small for god's sake, not too mention it's either going to be front right or front left of the car, in most cases.

Also what happens with boot relocated batteries?

I was looking for a decent fire extinguisher bracket earlier in the year, I remember on another forum seeing some guy over east did a bracket for the front passenger seat, but the last time I checked he was all out and probably not doing any more.  I really wouldn't want to drill holes in the console to fit one.

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 27d

Risk of explosion/acid leakage in the event of the crash. Modified cars have batteries tucked away in all sorts of stranges places. I bet it would take you at least a few minutes to find the battery in my car.

• Member For: 14y 6m 4d

Well next weekend (13th) I'm getting the battery relocated to the boot and I want to see if I can move the boost solenoid bracket around to a more easy to reach position facing the front.

I'm also getting a power source connector in the boot and I'll ask about routing one to behind the glove box, so I can route the power for the dashcam I want (https://dashcamsaustralia.com.au/shop/dashcams/blackvue/blackvue-dr650gw-2ch/) along the window, down the pillar and behind the glovebox, for a nice clean look.

The only thing I'm tossing up is whether I really need this too https://dashcamsaustralia.com.au/shop/dashcams/blackvue/powermagic-hard-wiring-kit/

• 1 year later...
  • Member For: 6y 5m 4d
On 5/28/2008 at 11:01 PM, sixappeal said:

June Cruise DIRTY SOUTH.

I'm thinking we have so many cruises always mainly nor.

It's time we go to the dirty south and cruise along long ended roads to no where and back

Sues bridge for a swim