Servicing Sor Perth Wa (cant Get To Midland Easily Enough)

eXoR6sT

• Member For: 15y 11m 15d

I live in alfred cove and APC are a 10 min walk from my house (means I can get home with a pram for the kids)

oconner is only a 10 min drive away and there are a few there

anyone have recommendations around the general area?

I have heard incredible things about xtreme, but being located in midland puts them in the "pack a lunch and go for a drive" basket for me at a point in my life where I dont have anywhere enough time to get normal things done

cheers

• Well-Hard Bangin' Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 9d

wasn't aware XFT did servicing! might have to look into that!!

and no, sorry, don't have any useful thoughts... sorry... ... I feel ashamed

oh crap, I was asking about tuning, sorry guys, had servicing on the mind after a chat to someone about servicing my 4wd

definately after someone local to tune it

servicing is pretty much the same place the 4wd goes to (derossa in myaree) unless there is a better option and someone very turbo specific.

sorry for the typo/blonde moment

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 2d

Best to call APC and Xtreme and see what they have to offer. 90 % of people I know and cruise with have had there car tuned at Xtreme. I would rather not comment on APC.

Alfred Cove to Midland seems failry easy to me as Xtreme are just off GE Hwy so you could use public transport. I drive from Connolly (NOR) to Xtreme and it's worth any inconvenience.

There'll be a big difference between APC & Xtreme as 90% of WA people on this forum will testify.

just my 2 bob's worth

cheers guys, im going to try house of power, I dropped in there today (was next door ordering some new rims and tyres) and the guy I spoke to there was straight to the point, no sh*tting about, and after hearing form a few other guys who have been there with xrts, imports, I will give them a shot and see how it goes

cheers, I dont do public transport and really do need something close to home (40 mins to midland and then home again and repeat the process to pick it up = time I really dont have.

I have no doubt xtreme are great, all I read is great reviews and feedback but again, I just dont have the time to get there etc.

:( (sadface for living too far from xtreme)

:) (happyface for prospective tuning from house of power)

Edited by eXoR6sT