F6 (rspec) 0-100km In ? Sec (stock)

smicky

• Go Pies!!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 2m 2d

Any one know what the FPV/Ford rated (even if over rated) stock 0-100 and 1/4 straight times are on the F6???

:ta::aaggl::blink:

** Had a very quick look around on the forum but couldn't find it... Sorry...

Edited by smicky

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• You are a dead set goose
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 4m 19d

They're all different mate. Depends if manual or auto, however most autos are getting mid to high 13sec 1/4 miles and low 5sec 0-100 times.

I got my 6-speed manual to 100 in approx 5.5sec timed from a video, but I lose boost when I change gears.

Edited by R-SPEC

• You are a dead set goose
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 4m 19d

Most of us are tuning our cars before they come out, so there's no f*cking way they're gonna keep up with me! MUUHUUUHUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

SSSSSSSHSHHHHUUUTUTUTUTUTUTUUU

I'll have more at the wheels than they will at the fly

Edited by R-SPEC

• Go Pies!!!
  • Donating Members

Sorry - forgot all about being more specific... sorry about that...

Can't imagine the Rspec making much if any 'real' difference in the times over the non...

However let me ask - both auto and manual times... :)

Was it ever reported/posted/listed by FPV???

(nothing I can see on their website...) and again as I asked - Stock times, not remapped, or tuned in any way... just bog standard...

Thanks guys...

• Member For: 16y 3m 16d

Not really spewin.

Mines stock with 16K Kms doing 0-100 5.1 flat with 95 octane.

Plus I'm happier with the looks of mine too vs FG, and having the R-Spec set up. I chose not to wait when I saw the first pics of Rocky Racoon.

If I want to do sub 5's I'll just do a tune and injectors, maybe intercooler and exhaust at the most.

But this thing flies now, so no need to tune in MHO. Another 10,000ks, some premium fuel and some more loosening up I reckon It'll crack 5.0 easy.

It is going to be interesting to see just what a stock FG will do 0-100 in. :oooh:

• Go Pies!!!
  • Donating Members

I guess no one knows what and if/where Ford/FPV made any claims or printed any times for this on any official statement - spec sheets?

Interesting to find out...

I think the only "official" stated test times are those done by Wheels, Motor mags and Drive.Com etc.

There does not seem to be any FPV or Ford Publication that states exact figures.

Wheels Mag currently quotes BFMkII F6 Typhoon as 0-100km/h 5.9sec 0-400m 13.9 ZF and 14.0Man

Motor Mag quotes BF MkII F6 Typhoon as 0-100km/h 5.4 sec 0-400m 13.5 ZF or Man

Its intersting also that Wheels also quotes Force6 as doing 5.4 and 13.6 on the same page (car is exactly the same as F6-Different test conds?)

http://www.drive.com.au/Editorial/ArticleD...10476&vf=23 this link for the BFMKI quotes "Fords" figures are 5.3 for 0-100.

It is also worth mentioning these tests are done on relatively new cars.

As the get 12,20-30,000+kms on them they get quicker.

I know when mine had just run in after 3000kms it would do 5.4, now after nearly 18,000kms it does 5.1, time after time.

Hope this helps - call or e-mail FPV (see their website for e-mail portal) and ask them too, they may have some test times that they dont publish.

cheers

I guess no one knows what and if/where Ford/FPV made any claims or printed any times for this on any official statement - spec sheets?

Interesting to find out...

This is perhaps why Ford dont publish the benchmarks:

Found this on the Drive website

"Ford has unveiled its fastest ever Falcons but the company says it cannot promote the milestone because that would breach the new voluntary code of conduct for vehicle advertising".

Same with the FG, quotes fast times for the new T and 8 are from Drive, not Ford.

• Go Pies!!!
  • Donating Members

Yeah, heard something about car companies not publishing figures, however I was lead to believe FPV, HSV, etc were still ok to do so...

Look at Suby and they are happy to promote times, as are many many other over seas builders...

Anyways, thanks for the info - times about what I had heard before, just a shame FPV dont give official times...