The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Pitlane Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 27d

Would you like to form a sentence pazzo so we can respond intelligently to what you are saying?

• Not pregnant
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 3m 20d

35 days to go! Yes im counting the days til she leaves.

Wish I could boot her out sooner, but I cant afford to cover her share of the rent, and shes on the lease too :(

This is the first time I've had issues with a housemate. The other one is lovely, and the last lot I lived with (three women and one 2y/o boy) were very easy to live with too.

The evil one went overseas for a couple of months last year, and my house became an awesome place to live. Ran so smoothly.

Cant f*cking wait.

• Not pregnant
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 3m 20d

the current housemate acts like one, that's for sure.

The last house I lived in had 5 bedrooms, two bathrooms and two kitchens. Initially it was me and a lesbian couple living there, but then one of the girls asked if her sister and nephew could move in, as she'd just separated from her partner (he had a second family going!!!)

I had a kitchen to myself, and a bedroom the size of a normal lounge room. Was sad when they decided to move to the eastern suburbs. Plus I never got yelled at for having the tv on at 5pm on a sunday (even though one worked nights) which has happened in my current house (you woke me up bitch!) from my unemployed housemate.