The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Thooperrrrrrr
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 26d

Yeah edited out the link for now as I'll wait a while before posting who it was. Don't want any harm coming to my family.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 10m 12d

Yeah edited out the link for now as I'll wait a while before posting who it was. Don't want any harm coming to my family.

so its someone you know and they are boasting about it on facebook?!

or have I read this completly wrong?

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 8d

Morning all

Pm me Facebook link?

• I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 5m 2d

Morning all,

beautiful day up in cairns

I'd want to be on good money to do the hours you do SHP. I guess Qantas Lounge would be worth something though.

Money's only good because cost of living in cairns is low. I'm starting to think going back to the mines full time as a fitter would be the go, same coin or better and less hours. The main thing would be as a fitter I know when I knock off it's proper knock off time.

• Thooperrrrrrr
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 26d

I had 2 mutual friends with the person, but neither were actual friends of his.

He removed the boast since my partners brother friended him on fb and he must have seen all the "stolen car" posts which appeared on his wall.

Basically, the guys family is in and out of jail constantly. His dad got out the night my house was broken into and cars stolen, his 2 brothers are in jail, about 2 years ago they stole a car and as they went to burn it, they locked their brother in the car by accident and he burned to death. The guy who did it was 17 at the time so didn't get a major charge or something. He's the one who stole my car and was arrested (or so I'm assuming, police havent got back to me yet.)

Heard my Liberty drive past the house a few times last night.... I know it's note anywhere. Also heard many police sirens going last night and on the Perth Crime facebook page there were several reported attempted robberies in my suburb.

Also saw some dodgy activity at the local sports ground carpark, where a camry was under the carparks 1 lit light and a few guys were around it with boot and doors open. Drove past 15 minutes later and they were gone. Pulled in to see if they were sorting through the car but nothing was left behind so could have been nothing.