KEN 24T

The Off Topic Thread.

Well my ammonium chloride turned up today. I mixed it 50/50 with sodium carbonate (I figured it is anhydrous but it doesn't really matter) and added half a dozen drops of water to it in a airtight spice jar. I've got ten grams in total weighed out.

Holy crap it works something fierce! Fwoooaaaarrrr!!! :yikes:

I've done my weight lifting today but I'll be sure to try it out with some weights soon.

It sure beats paying upwards of $35 for a small bottle of it. I can make a kg for about $50.

Hey man you wanna buy some sh*t I got here? :pimp:

I had another sniff of it after I ate and the gas must have built up. Nothing happened when I had a sniff so I put my nose a bit closer and I had instant regret for about 5 minutes.

I sincerely hope you're serious, because that'd be 12 year old me's adult fantasies haha (glue and marker pen smells fascinated me, what can I say :idunno:)

Really want to get one of the GS/GT manual boxes. The 1st in the turbos is way too short to be fun, longer 1st would smooth the whole thing out.

Then again I can already hear the syncros aren't happy quick shifting 1-2-3, might need a face plated magnum box. Bring on tax time lol.

How good would it be if you won the lotto and could throw a NVG149 behind a t56 magnum and sort the front end like that fella with the awd G6ET. Would be pretty good hey.
1200hp and xr6t Ute weeeeeeeeeee

On 23/02/2018 at 8:09 PM, OZYWALKER said:

How good would it be if you won the lotto and could throw a NVG149 behind a t56 magnum and sort the front end like that fella with the awd G6ET. Would be pretty good hey.
1200hp and xr6t Ute weeeeeeeeeee

Love that AWD g6et , if he brings out a kit I will seriously think about getting one.