The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Thooperrrrrrr
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 9m 21d

Both cars stolen last night :( My T and partners 02 Liberty. I had JUST taken my insurance off the libs about 8 weeks ago too when she put her own on it, and not being in work the last 4 weeks, she didnt make her last repayment so more than likely won't be covered now :( Can anyone inform me if they know anything on that?

Also lost laptop, my new phone, wallet, partners handbag and all the baby stuff that was in the car (seats, prams etc)

Sucks balls

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 8m 23d

missed a couple repayments as I shut down a credit card and didn't really think about it then had an accident..

Insurance company covered me provided I back payed what'd been missed.

That f*cking sucks man..

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 29d

That's a bit fcked...with the keys I assume? :Doh:

Depending on how far it has lapsed they would normally let you pay what's owing and still be covered. I think they have to send you formal notice to say your policy is cancelled so if you haven't received that you should be OK. Best contact them ASAP if you haven't already though.

• GONE FULL WIZARD
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 3m 17d

Love it haha. Bionic it is then.

What about a Neo Typhoon, they looking farken hot too.

And Ciaran, that's farked, hope you can get it sorted and maybe get some sh*t back.

Edited by Foon

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 5m 9d

I like them also Foon, but they're also hard to find. At the moment I'm looking at either Bionic or white, but not sold on the white yet it looks awesome on the FGs, not so much the BF.

That's f*cked Ciaran, hope they catch the pricks that did it, and you get your stuff back.

• Thooperrrrrrr
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 9m 21d

Yeah broke in through the back door, took my phone wallet laptop, partners handbag and both sets of car keys then took off.

Being so sleep deprived cos of our 11 month old daughter, I didnt hear a thing I was out cold.

Could have been worse. Myself girlfriend and daughter were in the house so they could have done anything!

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 7m 10d

That's the scariest part... My friend just went through a similar situation except they went into their bedroom while they were sleeping and even went through their bedside drawers and they didn't hear a thin

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 11m 29d

That's true. I would hate to think what would happen if I woke up in the middle of a robbery...would probably do something outrageous in a half-asleep stupor and end up behind bars myself.