Produces a whopping 157 kw :ermm: with

500 nm of torque.

Price expected to be excess of 80k.

Made in Thailand for peanuts.

Who's gonna buy such a vehicle?

Overly rich farmers?

Over paid CEO's  No.

Job site foremen. No.

Carpenters / Plumbers. Maybe the ones the tattoos and hipster beards and haircuts. Seen a few of them on site lately.:mosking:

We lose our car manufacturer's, and now there trying to sell us cars like this.

$80,000+ country hick vehicles.

WORLD GONE MAD....

Morning rant.

Thanks for listening. :wild:

20 minutes ago, Box stock T. said:

Produces a whopping 157 kw :ermm: with

500 nm of torque.

Think back to the cars we drove in our teens and 20's and imagine how good this would have been.

Is there anyway of buying a ford flashing software as a once off? My tuner, doesn't have reflashing software and only tunes standalone ecu's apart from R35's..I saw the HP Tuner suite package but that's like 700usd and I don't really want to buy that to use it once.

it's not going to go well if your tuner doesn't already have ford tuning software and practice/knowledge using it...

4 minutes ago, k31th said:

it's not going to go well if your tuner doesn't already have ford tuning software and practice/knowledge using it...

Yea its crossed my mind, But the fact is options in nz are limited. He's a smart cookie, currently holds the record for the worlds fastest GTR. Im sure he would figure it out.

You can't learn hp tuners in a day and expect to get an optimal result even if you are good at live tuning. The operating system is different and the way fuel and timing tie in together is different compared to an aftermarket ecu as well. There are little bits and pieces that need to be addressed to make a tune great that an inexperienced person wouldn't figure out immediately.

You might better off getting an aussie tuner with experience such as  @JETURBO to remote tune it in conjunction with your tuner. He likes holidays, maybe he'll fly over??!!:stirthepot:

You'd still need the dongle though. You could borrow one and just pay for the credits.

I just had to help a bloke/workshop in NSW who’s “apparently” got the runs on the board with the fastest GTS bomadore and some wizardry in-ter-chilling Technologys....... ( yes I’ve done that on purpose lol ) who would pick it up in a few hours as he’s a “Gun tuner” 

well this poor bloke now has an Eboost 2 on his FGX set to one point as his tuner thinks it would take to long to tune the falcon boost tables .... and apparently ID injectors aren’t suited to the falcon and will blow black smoke :ermm:

Yeh it’s not rocket science but it definitely isn’t simple like some think 

for the record that tuner spent nearly 4 days on that FGX and it’s still terrible as his listening skills go as well as his tuning skills unfortunately