The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 10m 3d

forum has new emoji reactions ??

ive gone through a nice silent time. might do a thread cause decided to keep my car after all lol tomorrow im dropping to Monsta Torque....not getting tuned yet....but soonish 

• Like 1

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 19d
2 hours ago, PTR_NITRO_FG said:

forum has new emoji reactions ??

ive gone through a nice silent time. might do a thread cause decided to keep my car after all...

welcome back aboard, buddy :wavey:  yep, the new reactions are pretty schweet :)

• Like 2

• Member For: 14y 5m 14d

Been hell busy lately so no time to visit the site.

Moved mum out of her rental into a nice little place that she is really happy with.  So been selling stuff off, moving stuff and generally having the usual fun and games for house moving, except she went from a 4x2 house to a 1 bedder.

Been twiddling my thumbs trying to find out WTF is happening with my conveyancer, they finally got the paperwork back from the ex-wife (in NSW) so both buyers have signed all paperwork and it's on it's way to me, which I don't know if it's cutting things close, as I have final inspection this Saturday and settlement next Friday, so busy sorting new home stuff too.

Oh yeah, also bought this little thing for the home test environment, which needs updating.

https://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Dell-R710-2x-Xeon-6-Core-2-66Ghz-X5650-48GB-Ram-2x-146GB-15K-SAS-H700-No-Rails/173323689643?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

So I'm really looking forward into knuckling down and doing a tonne of training so I can see about a pay rise :)

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 15y 11m 19d

The details of that beast of a server should be over in this thread when you get it :spoton:

good job on getting all of that sorted (well, what you've got done already) and good luck with getting the rest of it sorted :)

• Thanks 1