The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 3m 26d
On 28/05/2018 at 5:41 PM, Ezy2Confuze said:

Got into work today and started "Dave's Detective Mode".

Found out the only person work had in was a plumber for a leak in the roof who turned up after 5PM, which counted him out.

Confirmed with the managing agents this was the case.

The person parked next to me left at 12:05 so her spot was free and I suspected someone not used to our parking spaces - which are extremely tight - scraped the car whilst trying to reverse into her spot.

Then one staff member mentioned a white Fiat van with BUFFMAN number plates parked next to another staff members car.

Now originally I was looking for a tradie because I thought the white powder was plaster, I just went online and there's a Buff Man car detailing 1 street across from where I work http://www.thebuffman.com.au and from what I have been told he was detailing some of the lawyers cars from one of other tenancys in our building.

As I was told this late in the day I didn't get to check with the other tenancy if they had someone on Friday but you can bet it's my first priority tomorrow morning.

Dude!!!!!! When you find the guy, he should pay your double the price for fixing it.

Black mail the Kunt for a hit and run. Tell him you gonna report him to the cops.

He should also provide you with free services for a whole damn year.

I hate them kunts that do that sh*t as I have had it happen twice already and both times, I nailed them to the cross.

Especially people who work in the same building as me. Just because they work at the same company does't mean they don't have to own up.

Detective work can be nasty, but it has to be done. I just hope the *beep* didn't buff out any proof from his car.

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 15d

Good morning from Denmark (south west WA). Currently 8° with a max of 18° today. GF has booked is a wine tour for the day, so looking forward to that. They pick us up from our accommodation and drive is round up do a bunch of tastings, should be good!

• Like 3