The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Member For: 14y 5m 13d

So guess who had another D1ckhead damage their car?

Prepare to suspend your disbelief because even I'm finding how this is working out weirdly too coincidental.

Parked my car in works carpark Friday morning, got back at approx. 4:20PM and noticed the passenger mirror was folded in.

When walking close I noticed a fine covering of white powder - which I first thought was plaster - and a weird dark grey line down the side.

I had water with me and washed down the door.

Boy was I p1ssed. Not only was the door hit but the badge had a slight scratch from where contact was made and there's a dent right where the panel meets the door
20180527_091621.jpeg20180528_164411.jpeg

Not a happy chappy and on the way to dad's to find out why he had no internet - I found out Telstra was doing NBN prep work that day and they stuffed up dad's line - I said a lot of F*n C*nts and other choice things.

I took the car to see Niall from Straight Line 2 Ten - Dan (Stripes) put me onto him the first time someone did the same thing on the drivers side - and he gave me a really good price to fix the lot including replace the badge. BTW I cannot recommen Niall highly enough.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• Member For: 14y 5m 13d

Got into work today and started "Dave's Detective Mode".

Found out the only person work had in was a plumber for a leak in the roof who turned up after 5PM, which counted him out.

Confirmed with the managing agents this was the case.

The person parked next to me left at 12:05 so her spot was free and I suspected someone not used to our parking spaces - which are extremely tight - scraped the car whilst trying to reverse into her spot.

Then one staff member mentioned a white Fiat van with BUFFMAN number plates parked next to another staff members car.

Now originally I was looking for a tradie because I thought the white powder was plaster, I just went online and there's a Buff Man car detailing 1 street across from where I work http://www.thebuffman.com.au and from what I have been told he was detailing some of the lawyers cars from one of other tenancys in our building.

As I was told this late in the day I didn't get to check with the other tenancy if they had someone on Friday but you can bet it's my first priority tomorrow morning.

Edited by Ezy2Confuze
Speeling
  • Sad 1

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 1m 28d

Gettin it done, making them work gainz, which turn into money gainz, which turn into car gainz, which turn into skids.

So you're basically getting ready to do a skid.

Me likey :launch: