The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• MattyP
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 11y 10m 24d

Does look very good Luke have to catch up soon mate, gotta take it down to the strip and give it a crack

yeah it was Jet

The turbo has a lot more potential than what it’s at, so if I want to turn it up even more I shouldn’t have a problem with it. Being tuned on a 42 degree day probably wasn’t the best idea either 

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 27d

Not really lexxy, I’ve tuned a 6466 and didn’t think much of it in the 1.07 rear configuration that they come in as a “bolt on” application even though they’re not a “bolt on” classed turbo ( well what we typically accept as bolt on within this forum ) 

if selected to specifications like how XFT/MT set them up the numbers are brilliant but yeh the lack of water cooling definitely 100% effects reliability on the falcon platform 

Hey @MattyPI've had one customer with a 58mm hybrid from That company and I’m not super impressed at all and you’ll find the poor lad who currently has an active thread on this forum has also found out the hard way  about what some places pass off as acceptable..... that said the 69mm combo like you’ve got does look to be a interesting unit so far , time will tell 

haha WTF matty 42* ambient is a no no to the max 

Edited by JETURBO
  • Like 1

• MattyP
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 11y 10m 24d

I think he’s not interested in me and my car at all, soo much money wasted there, it’s such a shame. 

I will have to have a read through and wonder what’s going on, although it really should flow more than just a billet wheeled 3582