The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 1m 28d

Enjoy it while you can mate, we all need alone time from now and then.

Back to farking work tonight. Im done and well over that place. Need to get my own business off the ground.

• All stock bar the k&n panel filter
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 11d

Cheers. She was one of the sweetest, most caring people I've ever met. She has a lot of love to give, but unfortunately hasn't yet learnt to love herself properly. There's a fair bit of heavy baggage there that she is unwilling to get proper professional help for (or even talk to her best friend about), so I basically ended up her sole support and just totally wore me down. Literally had nothing left to give emotionally.

So, obviously, there's sadness there...but also a bit of relief with it in some ways.

• Like 2

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 30d

Morning all.

OT: for me or the day:

Have had troubles with my back after surgery for ages and done the exercise, expensive bed thing, inversion table, doctors, "alt" practices etc but it still causes me grief.

No idea why, but thursday I wondered how it'd go in a hammock, so 10 mins later I ducked off to Anaconda and $140 later came home with a hammock and frame.

Fark me - best sleep I've had in years and woke up feeling the freshest and most pain free I've been in probably half a decade.

A quickgoogle to see if anyones else had mentioned using a "hammock as a bed" and yep - there's dozens of us out there :P

84223c307405aa3cd01152e13cdde476aaee87b3 

Mostly with the same findings as what I had.

Not ready to ditch the bed yet, but imagine how much more room for games there'd be without the queen sized bed in the room ;)

• Like 5

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 30d
17 hours ago, .Stripes. said:

So, obviously, there's sadness there...but also a bit of relief with it in some ways.

Ouch stripes - sounds like it was the right decision though - shame, but for the best.