The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Member For: 14y 6m 4d

I'm hoping this is the straw that breaks the camel's back and they finally install CCTV like they've been promising.  Knowing my luck though the CCTV will be in just after I move out.

The best thing about this incident is that the owners meeting is tonight, so when they all park up they should see this.

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m 22d

what makes me sad is if somebody beat whoever did this to a pulp you'd get in trouble.

then if its a gang the cops will advise you not to press charges cause the fkers will retaliate......

• Member For: 14y 6m 4d

There's also at least two people dealing drugs in this block of units, thanks to it being nearly a third Dept. Housing tenants.

So then you have to wonder if they will get ticked off with you for bringing attention to the area.

Also it's not like you can just post this to WAPOL's Failbook page, as I've seen some of their comments and it's pretty p1ss poor that you cannot get anything done unless there's negative publicity kicking them up the butt.

• skids
  • Donating Members

in my experience they are actually really good when it comes to eliminating scumbag drug dealers.

just not the MR BIGS. but when it comes to low level scumbags I've seen cases where they've actually spent a pretty penny installing surveillance equipment.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 26d

Waste of cash going for the little fish, there's always more to take their place...easier for the police to do though I guess.

It will never go away while it's illegal.  They need to police the sh*t, make it a health issue instead of criminal and cut out the crime lords involvement.  Political suicide suggesting that though...

• Like 1

• skids
  • Donating Members

yo yo yo

bugger, I got work again.

http://www.smh.com.au/technology/technology-news/why-nbn-cos-justifications-for-not-rolling-out-fibre-to-the-premises-are-misleading-20170711-gx9dti.html

lol its funny cause in my opinion and because of my day to day experiences, it is going to work out cheaper to install fiber to each home.

Edited by skidxr6t
  • Like 1

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 25d

Have finally shown up on the NBN rollout site (now showing as "Planned") - Mid July/Dec 2018

Am up for FTTC - Fibre to the Curb.

How does that compare to FTTH and FTTN? Any up/down sides?

Does that mean they'll just be jumping onto the existing Optus Cable to get the NBN into the house or a whole new connection?

• Like 1