The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 2m 28d

morning keithy and all.

yesterday I heard on the radio an ad about the NBN and all the homes and businesses they've connected and how its under budget and ahead of schedule or something. it's like I was just leaving a job where a business had been screwed by the NBN and has lost thousands of dollars in sales. they'd be one of the businesses they spoke about being connected....

thanks everyone who voted liberal, I wouldn't have half as much work if it wasn't for fiber to the node....

Edited by skidxr6t

• Member For: 6y 9m 22d

So after going in to ford to get some bushes done under warranty I asked if getting a boost oil and temp guage would void warranty and yes it will. So I asked if getting a fpv cluster would they said as long as Ford parts are installed it will not void it. It is a bit more expensive doing it the fpv.way but seing as iv got nearly 6 years of warranty left I think it will be worth it. 

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 2d

Agree ^^

Only call they would have to refuse warranty work is if the gauges are the cause/contribute to the failure itself.

• You've changed man....
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 3m 1d

Please tell all the contacts in your messenger list not to accept Jayden K. Smith friendship request. He is a hacker and has the system connected to your Facebook account. If one of your contacts accepts it, you will also be hacked, so make sure that all your friends know it. Thanks. Forwarded as received.
Hold your finger down on the message. At the bottom in the middle it will say forward. Hit that then click on the names of those in your list and it will send to them

• Member For: 6y 9m 22d
7 hours ago, k31th said:

that's ridiculous... just install them anyway and unplug if needing to get any warranty work done.

7 hours ago, Rab said:

Agree ^^

Only call they would have to refuse warranty work is if the gauges are the cause/contribute to the failure itselfitselitself

I did think of doing that and still might I might ring a few different yards and see wot the difference in attitude is like to words it then make a decision. But seing as they don't give u one stock, putting a safety measure in essentially, wouldn't be an issue ,( if that makes sense)