The Off Topic Thread.

KEN 24T

• Member For: 10y 6m 24d

cab44b2c216a7b056bca55385c0f154d.jpg
55a0b6b8bf3350d6d61860ae586a11c4.jpg
My favourite car ATM.
Runs a stock n/a exhaust manifold with a J pipe from the flange to make it high mount and a 66mm China turbo and their own intake manifold that they had cast, full slappa built junk motor and best of all an EL standard auto and convertor 1.44 60ft off the footbrake in a fg!!

• Like 4

Will is the owner of spoolinboost and is over your way JET he's been doing this stuff for years with E series then decided to do an fg to get more people interested. Has his own dyno does all the tuning and fab work likes to push the limit on as many junka cheap parts as possible and it allways turns out good results.

• Like 1

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 23d

Yeh he's been kicking around for yonks doing china turbo kits for AU's back when I had a 6cyl AU 

Ralphy is right though as it's always "something else" when there's zero fhucks given to it and I'm waiting for that customer still lol , apparently everyone cares to much about their rides and wants more than two water soaked pistons in their builds haha , still 9 seconds is hauling arse 

Yeh having junk parts all the time does end up costing with break downs sometimes but then you also get sh*t like my car where the only thing that lasts in the car is the stock junk parts and all my expensive proper sh*t is what breaks He's got the good China spec turbos from the lot that I've found my mate put one of his kits on his car for skids I tuned it up with 23psi and it gets held on the limiter on the skid pad all the time and the turbo is still sweet don't know how but the parts cost for value they are pretty good.

No doubting though if it's a customer car that want something reliable it's not the way to go but if it's a backyarder looking to have some fun with out spending big dollars and is willing to spin the spanners there good times to be had

• Like 2

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 13d

valve springs are installed, but there's other issues that need fixing before the tune can occur (not my choice - long story).

so yeah, the tune has been delayed :(